The synchronous pulley is an endless belt made of steel wire rope or glass fiber as the strength layer and covered with polyurethane or neoprene rubber.
When the synchronous belt is driven, the transmission ratio is accurate, the force on the shaft is small, the structure is compact, the oil resistance, the wear resistance and the aging resistance are good. ;300kw, i<10, can also be used for low-speed transmission for the transmission that requires synchronization. The timing belt drive has the following characteristics:
(1) Accurate transmission, no slippage during operation, and constant transmission ratio;
(2) The transmission is stable, with buffering and vibration reduction capabilities, and low noise;
(3) The transmission efficiency is high, up to 0.98, and the energy saving effect is obvious;
(4) Easy maintenance, no need for lubrication, low maintenance cost;
(5) The range of speed ratio is large, generally up to 10, the linear speed can reach 50m/s, and it has a large power transmission range, which can reach several watts to hundreds of kilowatts;
(6) It can be used for long-distance transmission, and the center distance can reach more than 10m